The Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce is a leading business organisation serving businesses and its members by providing programs and services that improve economic prosperity and sustainability of businesses. We are committed to constantly creating value for our members to ensure return on their investment.
- You will have access to a local and international network of business leaders, investors and partners.
- You will have access to a wide business network through 8 chapters spread across all geopolitical zones of Nigeria and our United States of America Chapters.
- You will be able to secure credible business cooperation/partnership with American companies desiring to do business in Nigeria and with Nigerians.
- You will have access to inward American trade mission delegates into Nigeria.
- You will benefit from remarkably subsidized rates for events both locally and international.
- You will have your business interests represented through advocacy by representing members’ interests to all relevant government authorities both in Nigeria and the United States of America.
- You will benefit from shared knowledge and practical experience through local and international meetings and exhibitions.
- You will benefit from leveraging the Chamber’s publicity tools for brand visibility and growth.
- You will get listed in the NACC Membership Directory where local and international businesses go to find partners for trade and investment.
- Your credibility is greatly increased through your membership with us.
- You will enjoy exclusive discounts from business services and products that you need to grow your business faster.
To become a member of the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce you need to Register below and Download the Membership Application Form, fill and email to us or submit at the NACC Secretariat.
Your Membership category is determined by your share capital & annual turnover. To become a member, you must have a registered company. Complete the registration form at the bottom of this page, download and complete the Chamber’s membership application form with your details and submit required documents for processing.
After submission, a due diligence on your company will be carried out and a meeting date will be scheduled with the head of your company. Upon observing all procedures, the company will be approved for membership, an admission letter will be issued and you will receive your membership online log in details.
|S/N||Category||Share Capital & Annual Turnover||One-Off Registration Fee||Annual Subscription||Development Levy||One-Off Induction Fee||Total|
|1||A- Multinational||Above 1 Billion||50,000||200,000||100,000||50,000||400,000|
|2||B- Large Enterprises||1 Million – 1 Billion||50,000||100,000||100,000||50,000||300,000|
|3||C- Small & Medium Enterprise||500 Less than