Teams speak to customers every day – on the phone, in person and virtually. Marketing & Business Executives have to pitch and deliver presentations every week, they’re the faces of organizations, representing your brand and differentiating your offerings. And in today’s competitive environment, they’re communicating across categories of prospects, individuals, corporate and institutional prospects, which raise the challenges even higher.
Your team needs to be prepared and polished in every customer interaction. Yet from time to time, most client interfacing personnel fall into a “slump”. The Presentation becomes stale, product or service excitement wanes, and customer involvement skills fall by the wayside. If you want your company to succeed, you need enthusiastic people who not only know the ins and outs of your products and services, but who can present with confidence and win the hearts and minds of their prospects and customers.
The Mastering Business Presentation Workshop is a dynamic, interactive, hands-on workshop. Our two-day presentation skills program is calibrated to meet the needs of professionals & business people who are always having the need to deliver presentations. Designed with your team in mind, the learning activities and coaching process raise the bar and challenge professionals to achieve greater proficiency in their customer facing & business presentations.
Venue: NACC Board Room
19A Sinari Daranijo Street, Off Ajose Adeogun
Victoria Island, Lagos
Participation Fee: Members: N65,000
We recognize that no two organizations are the same; that is why each of our mastering Business Presentation Course is uniquely designed to deliver the specific outcomes desired by the client, whilst being based on a consistent, sound and proven approach.At the end of the training, Participants will be able to:
- Understand the mind of their customer and maintain customer connection using critical skills to keep their audience engaged and responsive.
- Consistently use powerful and effective delivery skills with an emphasis on physical presence, vocal resonance and distinctive language.
- Go beyond ‘feature talk’ and strengthen their use of rhetorical devices including stories, examples, data, quotes and other rich sources of support evidence to build more audience-focused content.
- Use value points to keep their message relevant and meaningful to their audience
- Use Visual-aid strategies that will support their message and help them create greater buy-in and audience commitment
- How to accurately profile an audience for maximum impact
- Learn how to tell a compelling story
- Understand presentation engagement live wire
- Design a compelling Presentation Slide Deck
- How to deliver a winning presentation to an executive audience
- Learn the tool to create an outline for presentation
- Using story boarding to create a flow of thought
- How to deliver an investor-friendly pitch
- Master nonverbal cues to deliver a high impact presentation
- Overcome the feeling of anxiety, so you can have anything you want
Step 1. Make payment to Fidelity Bank/NIGERIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE/5620056768
Step 2. Email email@example.com to notify us of payment with Name and Phone Number.It is that simple!!!