- This event has passed.
2ND US-NIGERIA AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2018
November 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - November 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The U.S.-Nigeria Trade Council, USA (www.usnigeria.org ) is dedicated to strengthening and enriching the vehicle of investment and trade between the United States of America and Nigeria. The Council provides a national forum on key economic, commercial and professional initiatives, as well as business opportunities of interest to American companies operating in or exploring business opportunities in Nigeria, as well as Nigerian companies planning trade ties and business expansion to the US Market.
With its extensive network and experience in Nigerian industry and commerce, the U.S.-Nigeria Trade Council will assist to quickly identify the right suppliers and provide prompt answers to questions about Nigerian exports. The U.S.-Nigeria Trade Council USA (USNTC) also assists US companies seeking to establish a presence, build a business model or partnerships in Nigeria.
Theme: Agribusiness Innovations in a Changing World for a Sustainable Future
Date: 8th – 10th November, 2018
- Agribusiness community including Farmers, Importers, Exporters, Storage Operators.
- Farming and Aquaculture Machinery and Suppliers.
- Members of the Diplomatic Corps.
- Ministers of Government and Policy Leaders.
- Educational Institutions, Colleges of Agriculture, Faculty and Students.
- Funders including EXIM Bank, Foundation and Thought Leaders, Investment and Angel Funders
- Corporate and Business Leaders.
- Commodity and Investment Analysts
- Meat Processing Machinery and Equipment
- Agriculture Products Producers and Planters
- Fish Farming, Processing
- Automation & Control System manufacturers
- Poultry management professionals
- Climate Control Equipment Suppliers
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
- Feed Mill & Feed System / Equipment
We are delighted to invite you to exhibit at our Business Solutions Center where you will have the opportunity to interact with decision-makers and leaders in the Agribusiness and non-oil investment arena from the U.S., Africa and beyond.
We are looking for organizations that offer innovative solutions, ideas or opportunities for investors facing current challenges in the agribusiness, capacity building, infrastructure, ICT, safety, trade and tourism sectors.
Summit Exhibit Booth Includes: One (1) table, Two (2) chairs, Company identification sign, Wastebasket and One (1) complimentary pass for entire conference.
Don’t Want to Exhibit? You can attend the Summit!!
10% discount for NACC Members
Deadline for Registration: 5th October, 2018