- 120 Exhibitors & Brands from around the world
- Over 2500 target Visitors
- Over 200,000,000 in projected international deals and sales
- Over 40 food and products ranges
This 2-Day exhibition will attract SMEs, Start-up business owners, MSMEs, International & local suppliers & distributors of food & beverage products, chain stores, independent sellers, key decision and policy makers from leading Nigerian and American companies showcasing their service offerings to the Nigerian public, with a view to further project their brand, increase export sales by maximizing the benefits of the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
This event put together by the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce is set to have in attendance, His Excellency, The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, Federal Ministers, State Governors, US Ambassador to Nigeria, CEOs of leading Nigerian and multinational firms, Captains of Industries, Private Sector Investors, agencies of The United States Mission and other key industry players.
In 2017, the Exhibition had over 1500 attendees from within Nigeria, Africa and the United States and it produced about N185 million in actual and projected sales for the companies that exhibited. This year, over the 2-day period of the Event we expect to have over 2,500 attendees from across Nigeria, Africa and the United States, thus presenting a viable opportunity for exhibiting companies to grow their sales, showcase their products to a target audience and strike million dollars international deals.
- Expand your clientele, meet and network with potential business partners and make new business contacts.
- Explore potential business deals and commercial partnerships with key trade, commerce and investment representatives from around the Country, the USA and the International Community
- Showcase and promote your new products and services to over 2,500 visitors and buyers and improve your corporate identity.
- Network and establish business relations with the industry’s most important distributors, retailers and food service buyers.
- Gain business insight from industry expert speakers and Market Leaders
International & local suppliers & distributors of food & beverage products, investors, fashion products, Craft & objects products, machinery and tech products and gift & toy products; startups, SMEs, MSME’s, e-commerce, Chain stores and independent sellers.
Product and sectors
Dairy & cheese products, Olives & Olive Products, Organic food & beverages, Meat Products, Packaged fish products, Ready meals & delights, canned food, Pasta, Cereal, Cassava products, Palm Oil, Bakery ingredients, Nuts, Honey, Coffee, Beverages, Water, Juices, Fresh fruit & vegetables, Sauces, Spices, Seasonings, Herbs, Tech, Light machinery, Men Fashion, Women Fashion, Kids Fashion Giftware & toys
*Super markets – Mini Markets *Cash & Carry- Discount markets *Food & beverage Wholesalers *Traditional General Stores *Investors *Organic products stores *Multiple, Online & Department Retailers *Independent & Informal Retailers *Contract Buyers *Hotel & Restaurant Chains *Cafeterias-Eateries *Chefs *Food & Beverage Managers *Tech enthusiast
T: +234 8180027585
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgLekan Egunjobi
T: +234 8036106471
E: email@example.comEbuka Ugochukwu
T: +234 8134678162
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgBooth prices starts from N50,000 for 2 days. Start Booking Now!
For Event Sponsorship, Partnership and Advert placement on event brochure please email: email@example.com or call 08134678162, 08168132893