Most business owners start out with a passion for the product or service they want to offer. They believe so much in the ability of their products or services to add value or even change the lives of people.
They enthusiastically share their product features with potential customers and sales begin to come in gradually. The challenge starts when they want to grow sales and revenue numbers, and they find it quite difficult.
The easiest excuse is usually a lack of capital to drive sales, the real culprit is the absence of a clear marketing strategy and supporting tactics and activities that will lead to actual increase in sales and revenue.
This training will guide you in clearly understanding their target market and creating clear and result driven marketing strategies, tactics and activities which will lead to increase in revenues.
Date: 14th June, 2018
Venue: Capwire Building
19A Sinari Daranijo Street
Off Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island. Lagos.
Participation Fee: Members: N30,000
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of marketing strategy in achieving business objectives.
- Differentiate the market space they play in and identity the target market they should focus their marketing activities on.
- Decide a strategic focus for their business based on a clear understanding of their industry attractiveness and life cycle.
- Draw inferences and lessons from case studies of successful marketing strategies.
- Differentiate between direct marketing and branding activities in developing a marketing campaign.
- Leverage story telling in positioning their business in the minds of their customers.
- Develop a marketing activity plan with clear tactics, activities and milestones.
- Learn the importance of marketing strategy as a tool to achieve the business objective.
- Understand the market your business plays in and be able to differentiate between total available market, served available market and target market.
- Understand and analyse your industry life cycle and attractiveness so you can create a marketing strategy that matches current reality.
- Identify the elements of a successful marketing strategy using case studies of local and global players.
- Clarify your marketing and sales process and supporting activities.
- Understand the components and drivers of a marketing and sales system.
- Components and framework of a marketing activity plan
To complete registration, please follow the steps below to make payment:
Step 1. Make payment to Fidelity Bank/NIGERIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE/5620056768
Step 2. Email info@nigerianamerican
It is that simple!!!
For inquiries and seat reservation, please contact Sharon Adekunle on 08168132893, 08180027585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org