It’s important to note that managed COCONUTS plantation can provide excellent annual return either as an investment or retirement plan, grow foreign exchange earnings by $1billion (N360 BILLION) and provide job for our teaming unemployed youth.
Hence, we are looking at 10 states, 10,000 hectares, and 100,000 youth to be employed in each state.
We are pleased to invite you to this investor’s forum aimed at sensitisation and exposing the many economic benefits of secure and assured returns on COCONUT investment, that will in return helps in developing our economy in terms of jobs and increase in our GDP.
We will be having representatives of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC), Ministry of Trade Investment and Commerce with expertise in Agriculture, Agric Economist, Export, Investment, Finance amongst others.
Date: 25th April, 2019
Venue: Four Point by Sheraton Hotel,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Participation Fee: N50,000
- Global view of coconut investment
- Economic impact of coconut investment
- Coconut financing & return on investment
- Export opportunities in coconut and its derivatives
- Private & Institutional Investors
- Pension Fund Administration
- Corporate Farmers
- Nigerians in Diaspora
- Private, Local Government, Land owners