- This event has passed.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TRAINING
March 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmN35,000
Attracting customers is the primary goal of most businesses, because it is the customer who creates demand for goods and services.
Businesses often follow the adage “the customer is always right” because happy customers are expected to continue buying goods and services from companies that meet their needs but oftentimes this customers suffer a bad experience.
When customers have a bad customer service experience, they don’t just get mad; most of the time they try to get even. It’s no longer good enough to sit around and wait for a bad customer experience to happen, and then react. Companies need to catch support disasters way before they happen.
Investing in customer service is a guaranteed way to help employees and customer service representatives/advisors learn critical skills which in-turn helps organizations reach their goal. It reinforces learning to protect training investment, improves service quality, keeps costs in line with budget and drives employee satisfaction. This will yield customer satisfaction and retention with the effect of breeding potential customers.
This training aims to shift from the usual business approach of managing clients towards one where you adjoin true value to your clients/customers by working collaboratively to attain higher levels of success.
You will learn to identify and prioritize key relationships, and identify why there is conflict in some relationships and not in others. You will also develop strategies and ideas for improving customer relationships and will explore and develop relationship management principles that will help in understanding compelling customer needs and value.
Date: 27th March, 2018
Venue: Capwire Building
19A Sinari Daranijo Street
Off Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island. Lagos.
Participation Fee: Members: N30,000
Participation fee covers for Breakfast, Lunch, Certification, Group Photographs and Training Material
1. Performance issues identified and corrected.
Happier employees, happier customers.
2. Inspiring staff to high performance.
3. Productivity and quality measures clearly defined and communicated.
4. Employees working towards clear team and individual goals.
5. Outstanding performance identified and recognized.
6. Service quality improved, service levels met.
7. Successful organization.
8. Understanding client value and relationship dynamics.
9. Client relationship management.
10. Methods to analyze and prioritize a range of client relationships.
11. Business to business customer value and satisfaction.
12. Managing difficult and demanding customers.
13. Winning more business through effective relationship management.
14. Uncovering unspoken needs through the clients’ eyes.
15. Gaining new confidence in building rapport and networking effortlessly.
*Achieving Client Service Excellence
*Building and Retaining Client Relationships
*Understanding the Impact of Bad Customer Service
*Benefits of Excellent Customer Service
*Improving your Customer Service Skills
*Developing Soft Skills
*Understanding Your Customer Role in the Growth of your Business