Businesses often follow the adage “the customer is always right” because happy customers are expected to continue buying goods and services from companies that meet their needs but oftentimes this customers suffer a bad experience.
When customers have a bad customer service experience, they don’t just get mad; most of the time they try to get even. It’s no longer good enough to sit around and wait for a bad customer experience to happen, and then react. Companies need to catch support disasters way before they happen.
Investing in customer service is a guaranteed way to help employees and customer service representatives/advisors learn critical skills which in-turn helps organizations reach their goal.
It reinforces learning to protect training investment, improves service quality, keeps costs in line with budget and drives employee satisfaction. This will yield customer satisfaction and retention with the effect of breeding potential customers.
This training aims to shift from the usual business approach of managing clients towards one where you adjoin true value to your clients/customers by working collaboratively to attain higher levels of success.
You will learn to identify and prioritize key relationships, and identify why there is conflict in some relationships and not in others. You will also develop strategies and ideas for improving customer relationships and will explore and develop relationship management principles that will help in understanding compelling customer needs and value.
Date: 28th March, 2019
Venue: NACC Board Room
19A Sinari Daranijo Street, Off Ajose Adeogun
Victoria Island, Lagos
Participation Fee: NACC Members: N30,000
- Understanding Your Customer’s Role in the Growth of Your Business.
- Developing Soft Skills.
- Improving Your Customer Service Skills.
- Benefits of Excellent Customer Service.
- Understanding the Impact of Bad Customer Service.
- Building and Retaining Client Relationships.
- Achieving Client Service Excellence.
- Inspiring staff to high performance.
- Service quality improved, service levels met.
- Happier employees, happier customers.
- Understanding client value and relationship dynamics.
- Client relationship management.
- Methods to analyze and prioritize a range of client relationships.
- Business to business customer value and satisfaction.
- Managing difficult and demanding customers.
- Winning more business through effective relationship management.
- Uncovering unspoken needs through the clients’ eyes.
- Gaining new confidence in building rapport and networking effortlessly.
- Productivity and quality measures clearly defined and communicated.
- Employees working towards clear team and individual goals.
- Outstanding performance identified and recognized.
- Performance issues identified and corrected.
Step 1. Make payment to Fidelity Bank/NIGERIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE/5620056768
Step 2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of payment with Name and Phone Number.
It is that simple!!!