- This event has passed.
Joint NACC/Chevron October 2021 Webinar
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce (NACC) held its October 2021 webinar on Thursday, 14th October 2021 with Olufemi Odusote, Manager (Strategy & Business Performance for Nigeria/Mid Africa NMA Business Unit) for Chevron Middle East, Africa & South American region as the guest speaker who gave a presentation on the theme; The Role Of Natural Gas In The Energy Transition.
This virtual event had the following Board members & distinguished personalities in attendance
- Dame Adebola Williams, National President, NACC
- Mr. Ibukun Efuntayo, Vice-President, NACC
- Mrs Eileen Shaiyen, Chairman, Programmes & Strategy Committee, NACC
- Ambassador Adebayo Idowu, Chairman, Govt. & Intl. Liaison Committee, NACC
- Mr Joseph Adeyemi, Global Advisor, Social Investment & Performance, Chevron
The webinar had 172 participants on a global level. The presentation was well received and appreciated by participants in respect of the natural gas opportunities potentials brought forward and discussed. There were several questions and comments which were adequately attended to during the presentation.