In today’s complex and dynamic business environment, if organisations must survive, leaders will need new skills and behaviors to manage change and drivers of change. The current authoritative, command-and-control leader has been made obsolete and dumped on the shoulder of drivers of change that include transformed business models, faster information highway, tougher competition, changing demographics, employee sophistication and customer sophistication.
The new leader is the collaborator-in-chief, setting context, creating networks, and facilitating decision making. If you are a leader today, be warned: what got you there may not necessarily keep you there. The current reality is that in an ever-faster-moving business environment, leadership is increasingly needed from more and more people, no matter where they are in a hierarchy.
This training is therefore designed to develop a leadership mind-set, new skills and behaviors in managers and team leads, so they are ready to manage and lead, act decisively on strategic opportunities and drive greater business successes for the whole organisation. Using a variety of insights into what makes a successful leader whether at team levels and/or more, this training tailors aspects of leadership, communication, relationship building and team management to the role of a manager and team leads in the organisation. It is ideal for anyone who is looking to grow his or her leadership skills.
This is an interactive training that will push you to leave feeling empowered and inspired to make a difference with their team, customers, organisation and most importantly themselves.
This training is designed to help managers and leaders to:
- Master the fundamentals of leadership.
- Understand, recognize, and foster the right leadership qualities in yourself and others.
- Understand how leadership styles affect team members and how to adjust those styles to gain commitment.
- Identify your own leadership strengths and areas to improve.
- Inspire others around a common vision of the future.
- Develop the essential skills to influence and motivate their team to achieve exceptional performance.
- Improve their ability to communicate with the team.
- Impact productivity and team effectiveness through effective use of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Build collaboration, teamwork and trust, to help others excel and reduce resistance to change.
- Spot and develop the next class of high-potential leaders within the organization; and
- Apply the leadership practices to a current business challenge and drive long-term organisation profitability and success.
- Critical Leadership Attributes for organisation and team success
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership & Communication
- Leading Effective Results
- Leadership, Team & Relationship Management
- Developing a High Performance Team Culture
- The 90-Day Challenge
3B Hakeem Dickson,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Date: 31st May, 2018
Participation Cost: Members: N45,000
Step 2. Email info@nigerianamerican
It is that simple!!!
For further information and seat reservation, please contact Sharon on 0818 002 7585/ 0816 813 2893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org