Following several successful Trade Missions held in previous years, the Chamber has gained credence as a promoter of the best of Nigeria to the US and vice-versa, via the promotion of export of non-oil products from Nigeria, and conversely, encouraging the flow of foreign direct investment to Nigeria.
Join us from the 10th to 18th of June on the 2017 1-City Trade Mission to the United States of America
- New York City
Areas of focus:
- Renewable Energy
- Made in Nigeria Showcase
- Made-in-Nigeria Trade Fair
- B-2-B Engagements
- Engagements with AGOA off-takers
- Interaction with US Export-Import Bank
- Visit and interaction at the US SME Headquarters
- Engagement sessions with groups within the Nigerian Diaspora
- Interactions with Chambers of Commerce
- Corporate participation at the International Franchise Expo (IFE) (the largest global franchise expo that brings together leading franchise brands from all industries with attendance of more than 30,000 people from over 120 countries).
Deadline for indication of interest is 30th April, 2017.
Contact: Anthony Adesina-08082977706, firstname.lastname@example.org