Bonds, Loans and Sukuk is Nigeria only annual debt finance event covering development of both on -and off – shore markets. connecting over 250 of the country’s leading officials, borrowers, issuers, regulators, bankers, investors and advisors, the event is a unique opportunity to hear from key decision makers; engage in real business deals; and discuss the latest development in the Nigeria capital markets space.
Key Topics to Discuss
- Understanding Nigeria’s post-election government agenda
- Developing the local capital market through reforms and innovation
- Investors Perception of Nigeria Credit
- Funding Nigeria’s Housing gap
- Nigeria’s Energy and Infrastructure Sector
- Analysing the Value of ESG beyond the hype.