The 2018 Safety Summit Lagos is a leading national conference with strong focus on improving safety management at organisations. The event encourages safety professionals, individuals and businesses to develop safety culture, risk management strategies and improved compliance.
The programme has been designed to provide an unparalleled environment to tackle the most critical safety challenges we grapple with. The summit brings together regulators, industry professionals, safety advocates and business leaders providing an informative networking and learning experience.
Theme: Taking Ownership and Developing Tactics to Improve Compliance
*Senior Management Professionals
*Directors in Attendance
*Capitalize on the media coverage of safety summit Lagos.
*Position your company’s products and services as industry’s best practices.
*Meet prospective and existing industry partners in one place.
*Raise awareness of your company’s products ans services.
*Get involved in the campaign for safer workplaces.
*Discover new partnerships and alliances with industry members.
- Approved code of practice (ACOP) & Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulations.
- From compliance to culture- Taking ownership and developing tactics to improve compliance.
- Collecting and Harmonizing OHS Data -work-Related injuries and illnesses e-reporting.
- Safety tips- Chemical & Biological hazards, fall fatalities, injuries, walking/working surfaces and fall protections.
- Electrical, Fires & Gas Safety.
- Industrial Hygiene- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) & Environmental Requirements.
- Risk management Assessment, Analysis and Mitigation.
- First Aid and CPR.
- Special Media Session.
- Occupational Risks- Towards a global culture of prevention.
- Food Safety Modernization Act FSMA.
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and Labour Leaders.
- Employers and their organisations, including Human Resources (HR) Managers.
- Experts in communication and public relations.
- High-level Government Officials, high-level decision-makers in the public and private sectors.
- Instructors, Trainers and Teachers in the field of OHS education.
- International and regional organisations.
- Labour Inspectors and safety and Health Inspectors.
- Manufacturers and Importers of safety materials and safety equipment.
- Occupational Physicians and others dealing with occupational medicine.
- OHS Professionals such as safety engineers, safety technicians, occupational hygienists, scientist.
- Public and private OHS organisations.
- Social security institutions.
- Trade unions, Workers and their representatives.
- Media representatives and journalists.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348055903206, +2348058580981