This training course will enhance the way you manage yourself effectively within your own time constraints, how to better organize and prioritize your work/life tasks, as well as the people you manage.
These skills will develop a more efficient and motivated individual, enabling increased outputs and productivity in any business area.
Businesses and organizations need to find more productive methods of planning, more appropriate goals and effective means of making decisions.
This training course focuses on using productive practices allowing for effective and efficient management of work and making continuous improvements in the organization.
Date: 21st February, 2019
Venue: NACC Board Room
19A Sinari Daranijo Street, Off Ajose Adeogun
Victoria Island, Lagos
Participation Fee: NACC Members: N30,000
At the end of the training, Participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop skills necessary to set goals and complete work on time.
- Develop better team leadership skills to foster better participation of team members.
- Use basic planning process tools to plan work strategy.
- Utilize a variety of methods to improve decision making and problem solving.
- Identify tasks that can be eliminated, prioritized, or delegated.
- Analyze situations that hinder their performance and identify techniques to overcome them.
- How to analyze and understand change in all its facets.
- Leadership and communication at the workplace.
- Time analysis, delegation and prioritization.
- Techniques for creating effective work plans for individuals and teams.
- Interpersonal and emotional intelligence to create better team work.
- Logical and intuitive decision making and problem solving techniques.
Step 1. Make payment to Fidelity Bank/NIGERIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE/5620056768
Step 2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of payment with Name and Phone Number.It is that simple!!!